Joining the AZERC is an annual membership; due at the time of signing up, and valid for a year from that date.
You can print out the form, and either scan/email it in or mail it. We are in the process of building a website that will have online sign-up/renewal capabilities, but in the meantime, the form can be accessed via the link below.
- Individual Adult Member: $25
- Individual Youth Member: $15 (under 18)
- Household Membership: $40 (Household Membership is comprised of up to two adults under the same roof, and/or any youth rider(s).)
- Notification of upcoming events, including AERC sanctioned endurance rides, and club-coordinated social events and educational clinics, seminars, and talks.
- Attendance to learning events throughout the year included with membership
- Attendance to additional social gatherings/events
- Year-end awards banquet/party
- Volunteer hours tracking; eligibility for year-end volunteer recognition/awards/incentives
- Access to members-only educational resources/articles/information
- Access to the Ride With GPS library of trail routes and the premium features of Ride With GPS while using the club account
- An extensive network of riders with a variety of backgrounds and experience levels for mentorship, training partners, and the chance to build a social network in a more casual, laid-back environment outside of ridecamp
- Opportunities for hands-on volunteer training
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit for tax-deductible donations