Joining the AZERC is an annual membership; due at the time of signing up, and valid from January through December of the calendar year, regardless of the month joined. (For the initial sign-up and first “half year” period of time, from July 1, 2021 through Dec 31, 2021, membership will cover the rest of 2021 and all of 2022.)
You can print out the form, and either scan/email it in or mail it.
- Notification of upcoming events, including AERC sanctioned endurance rides, and club-coordinated social events and educational clinics, seminars, and talks.
- Attendance to learning events throughout the year included with membership
- Attendance to additional social gatherings/events
- Year-end awards banquet/party
- Volunteer hours tracking; eligibility for year-end volunteer recognition/awards/incentives
- Access to members-only educational resources/articles/information
- Access to the Ride With GPS library of trail routes and the premium features of Ride With GPS while using the club account
- An extensive network of riders with a variety of backgrounds and experience levels for mentorship, training partners, and the chance to build a social network in a more casual, laid-back environment outside of ridecamp
- Opportunities for hands-on volunteer training
- Quarterly e-mail newsletter
- 501c3 nonprofit for tax-deductible donations